This is pretty far afield, but at Neolithic
Catalhoyuk in Turkey, there was an infant burial
with trachial segments on the fingers of each
hand.  See:

Russell, Nerissa, and Kevin J. McGowan
2005	The Çatalhöyük bird bones. In Inhabiting
Çatalhöyük: Reports from the 1995-1999 Seasons.
I. Hodder, ed. Pp. 99-110. McDonald Institute
Monographs. Cambridge: McDonald Institute for
Archaeological Research.  Page 103

and

Cessford, Craig
2007	Building 1. In Excavating Çatalhöyük:
South, North and KOPAL Area Reports from the
1995-1999 Seasons. I. Hodder, ed. Pp. 405-530.
McDonald Institute Monographs. Cambridge:
McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research.
Pages 415-417

Rissa

--
Nerissa Russell