From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Gemma Hilton
Sent: 04 March 2008 15:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Educational ICT consultants

 Can anyone advise me on who I might contact for advice on ICT in
education. We have recently been awarded a grant and would like to spend
our money wisely.
In particular, we are an LLDD department with some 500 learners about
50% of which have mental health difficulties and the others have a range
of learning difficulties.

Gemma Hilton
Curriculum Manager Mental Health
Barnet College
North London Business Park
London N11 1GN
020 8362 5095
07918 600 256
-
-----
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information
which is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please note that you may not distribute or
use this communication or the information it contains.  If this e-mail
has reached you in error, please delete it and any attachment.

Internet communications are not secure and Barnet College does not
accept legal responsibility for the content of this message.  Any views
or opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those
of Barnet College.

Please note that Barnet college reserves the right to monitor the
source/destinations of all incoming or outgoing e-mail communications.
vle

___________________________

Confidentiality and Disclaimer: This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee
only and may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege.
If this email and its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on
them, nor must you copy them, distribute them or show them to anyone.
Please contact the sender to notify them of the error.
This email and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.
Please note that electronic mail may be monitored in accordance with the Telecommunications
(Lawful Business Practices)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Newbury College, its employees or students.