Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of question banks that could be
purchased for the BlackBoard platform (or that can run on Bb)? Some
publishers offer sets of MCQs (and suchlike) linked to particular texts that
they sell, but I'm more interested in banks that don't come with strings
attached.

I'd appreciate information on banks for any subject area or level (FE or
HE).

Thanks,

;-)

Kenji Lamb

e-Learning Advisor (e-Assessment)

JISC RSC Scotland North & East

email: [log in to unmask]

tel: 0131 559 4779 (TypeTalk/Textphone <http://www.typetalk.org/>  users:
18001 0131 559 4779)

web: www.rsc-ne-scotland.ac.uk
<outbind://51-000000004B70617135E38244AD74832BA3FB8509E4272000/www.rsc-ne-sc
otland.ac.uk>

RSC Scotland North & East

Edinburgh's Telford College

350 West Granton Road

Edinburgh

EH5 1QE

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary