Please note the "non-final" part of the decision. Bb has 2 months to
make counter arguments and D2L/SFLC have 30 days after that to comment
on Bb counter arguments. So we may have a final decision around July
(depending on how long USPTO take to look at the arguments).
Neverthless, the examiner's comments find so many ways in which the
patent is defective it seems hard to imagine Bb knocking them all back.

John