From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Eric Broekaert
Sent: Sun 30/03/08 09:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] Validating the multi-dimensional changes of the recovery process

Dear Theodora

My collaborator Veerle Soyez validaded the CMRS scales of Geordge De Leon for the Dutch language

Soyez, V., De Leon, G., Rosseel, Y, & Broekaert, E. (2006). Motivation and readiness for therapeutic community treatment: Psychometric evaluation of the Dutch translation of the Circumstances, Motivation, Readiness, and Suitability Scales. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 30(4), 297-308.

All the best

Eric

Eric Broekaert
Hoogleraar orthopedagogiek