Hello all!

Me and Bente, which is also a member of this forum, were, the other day, going over the Self Rating at Intake, a scale we shall use here at Phoenix. Speaking with Tony, he told me that Teodora Groshkova was the person that could better inform us about this scale. So, we ask if you, Teodora, could shed some more light regarind this scale, and, of course, anyone that has used it. Like the number of times the same person answered it, as well as the most significative findings, and other things you might consider important.

We were also wondering which other scales other TCs use to validate the multi-dimensional changes of the recovery process, so if you can tell us something about that, it would be nice. When I was in Arco-Íris TC, back in Pt, we used the NEO-PI-R, and it was a good scale, providing us with good information.

Well thank you for your patience, and have a good friday!

Abraço, Pedro