From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Richard Phillips
Sent: Mon 3/17/2008 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] TC's in UKDPC report

The UKDPC has just released a report on drug treatment in prisons -
very critical of most of the shorter programes but acknowledges there
is evidence to support use of prison based TC's..

http://www.ukdpc.org.uk/reports.shtml

Hi to all..

Richard Phillips

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may