Dear Shaikha,

i am pleased to hear from you and many thanks for such approach.

I am from Oman and the idea of teacher researcher has not yet been
introduced , thats why i am so interested in the topic!!.

i have red alot about this country and supprise from the huge support
for teachers to under take research and i hope to plan good veiws
about the theme when i am back home.

as i know from you that teacher researcher is not a new topic in
Kuwait ,since you and colleague have done some in your schools, this
is great.

i would like to know more about your experience back home regarding
reflective practitioner.

thanks

fatma