Dear All

There are still a couple of sites that have not responded to the request
below, or I have missed the emails you have sent me. Specifically I find
no expressions of interest from (in no particular order):

Brunel
QMUL
Manchester
Sheffield
Durham
Birmingham

If there is someone from any of these sites wishing to go please let me
know.

I have the following requests.

Oxford: PG (T2. From Tuesday) + EM
RALPPD: CB + SD(N) + RH(N)
Cambridge: SD
Imperial: DR (T2. To Thursday)
Edinburgh: GC(E) + SS
UCL: GS
Bristol: WL
RAL T1: DR(G)+SdW(E part)+GB(E part)+CC(E part)+AS (part) + JT(E)
Liverpool: JB
Glasgow: MK + AE(E) + GS(T2)
Lancaster: TBC!
RHUL: SG
Other: JG + JC

Please go ahead and register for the meeting if you are on this list,
but do not forget to submit the usual travel request. The URL for
registration is: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6552.
I will forward a general mail from Jamie Shiers after this email.

I need to let the CERN hostel know exact numbers and dates for those
wishing to make use of our block booking. If you have not already let me
know, please inform me if you are either not using the hostel OR will
only require some of the nights from Sunday 20th until Friday 25th. I
will circulate a known bookings list in 1-2 weeks time.

If anything in this mail is not clear then PLEASE contact me ASAP.

Many thanks,
Jeremy