Dear All

On discussions with others in the sector it was felt it may be
beneficial to meet to discuss the introduction of the points based
immigration scheme and how institutions are managing the process, to
look at identifying key issues, best practice and ensure that there is a
common message to students from institutions.  If you would be
interested in meeting to discuss, there are 4 possible dates being put
forward:

16th April

22nd April

21st April

24th April

Strathclyde has offered to host the meeting.  I'm aware that this may
not necessarily sit within your department, therefore, if you could flag
this meeting to those within your institution who have responsibility
for the new points based scheme, and let me know if and who will be
attending from your institution and the preferred date.  It is likely
that this will be a brainstorming meeting in the first instance.

Have a good weekend.

Jenny

Jenny Fernandes

Head of International Office

Student Recruitment and Admissions Service

University of Aberdeen

University Office, King's College

Aberdeen, AB24 3FX, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1224 272165