On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Peter W. Draper wrote:

> I've made a start on the "applications" tree, so will continue on that until
> the end for the moment (it's a good test bed). Sadly experience is showing
> that a simple accurate "list of bad docs" isn't going to happen, each one
> will probably need at least a cursory check (although all documents using the
> old-style %\begin{rawtex} magic in the preamble will need fixing). Get back
> to all this after the holiday.

Sorry to be dense but can't we use \include{} for the html definitions and
the sst definitions? This whole transition would have been a lot easier if
they were class/style files or even if they were just include from a
TEXINPUTS directory set by star2html and by the build system.

The prologue in each SUN consists of

  - define the document name and number
  - \include hypertext definitions
  - \include sst.tex