Dear all,

I am currently looking for the CAS ruling in the matter between AS FAR
Rabat and SC Lokeren (regarding the professional players Ali Bouabe and
Hassan El Mouataz).
I could not find the ruling through the website of TAS/CAS. Could
someone perhaps provide me with the ruling?

Kind regards,

Hein van den Hout

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

H.W.P. van den Hout
T +31 20 546 01 51

F +31 20 546 07 27

M +31 6 22 43 87 81

[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Stibbe

Strawinskylaan 2001 - 1077 ZZ Amsterdam - The Netherlands

P.O. Box 75640 - 1070 AP Amsterdam - The Netherlands

This e-mail may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail without copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.

The practice is conducted by Stibbe N.V. (registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 34198700). The general conditions of Stibbe N.V. are applicable and include a clause on limitation of liability. The general conditions have been deposited with the Amsterdam District Court and are available on request and free of charge. They can also be found at www.stibbe.com

Stibbe, Gleiss Lutz and Herbert Smith LLP are three independent firms which have a formal alliance. Further information is available from www.stibbe.com

Sport&EU, The Association for the Study of Sport and the European Union can be found at
http://www.sportandeu.com