Dear Sheeba,

I've seen this error before but I can't reproduce it now.  Are you opening the interactive windows in the order in the menu?  I.e. Scan Summary, Model Summary, and then Model Detail?  Also, before opening Model Detail, try clicking in the Model Summary image, selecting a voxel of interest, before opening Model Detail.

If that works please let me know.

-Tom