From: Contacts and Members of SW and Health Inequalities Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret L Holloway
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2008 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IASSW Congress, Durban 2008

Dear all
Just to say that I am presenting a paper on the challenge of contemporary death for social work. I'm also contributing to a workshop on research ethics  - arising from work in the UK SW Research Strategy Group.
Margaret

Professor Margaret Holloway, PhD, BA, CQSW
Professor of Social Work
Department of Social Sciences
Wilberforce Building
University of Hull