Dear Colleagues

The Centre for Learning and Teaching at the University of Brighton has a very interesting research fellowship advertised - in pedagogical research and partly to work on our large NTFS project on postgraduate student learning and supervisory practices- the official wording might differ slightly when it appears in the THES - we hope to interview in the first week of June - any informal enquiries please to Gina Wisker at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Gina Wisker
Head of Centre for Learning and Teaching
Centre for Learning and Teaching
University of Brighton
Mayfield 104
Falmer Brighton BN1 9PH

ext 3115
Tel: 01273 643115
Web: http://staffcentral.brighton.ac.uk/clt

The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.

SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).