SUBJECT: REMINDER, iPED 2008: ABSTRACT DEADLINE 4th APRIL

***Apologies for cross-posting ***

3rd iPED International Conference:
'Researching Academic Visions and Realities',
8-9 September 2008, Coventry University TechnoCentre, UK

www.coventry.ac.uk/iped2008

DEADLINE
The deadline for submission of 500 word Abstracts is 4th April 2008.
(Authors of accepted submissions may elect to submit a full paper in July.)

OVERVIEW
Bringing together a globally diverse community comprising academic
developers and innovators, academic leaders and managers, as well as
practice-based scholars and education researchers, iPED 2008 provides a
forum for collaborative exploration and discourse on increasingly pressing
academic realities through three foci: Conceptions of Leadership, Academic
Writing and Emergent Pedagogies.

SPEAKERS
Details of keynote and invited speakers are now available online. Alongside
notable UK presenters, we welcome Professor James Morrison, University of
North Carolina, USA in person and a virtual keynote from Stephen Downes,
National Research Council of Canada.

SUBMISSIONS
If you are thinking of submitting to the conference, please register with
our abstract submission system. The link is on the iPED 2008 Author
Guidance page.

This year we offer the following submission formats:

* Interactive poster
* Paper
* Workshop/Debate
* Symposium

Authors should select the presentation format that best suits their work.
iPED sees all presentation formats as equally important. All submissions
are double-blind peer reviewed by our international panel
http://www.coventry.ac.uk/researchnet/d/613/a/4617

Kate Watson
iPED 2008 Conference Administrator
Centre for the Study of Higher Education
Coventry University
CV1 2TT

Tel: +44(0)24 7679 2313
www.coventry.ac.uk/iPED2008