Omigod…

Jacques

From: BERA Practitioner-Researcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barra Hallissey
Sent: Friday, 7 March 2008 1:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A commentary on our e-seminar process

Let me be unequivocal about this.

Sarah wrote below "> As I engage with and contribute to discussion on the BERA Practitioner list
> I am undertaking research as a practitioner. How is this list enabling a
> growth of educational knowledge? What are its functions for practitioners?"

I do not consent to the use of any of my contributions to this list for research purposes by anyone on this list at this point in time.

I trust I have clarified my position in relation to this matter.

Kind regards

Barra Hallissey

> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:24:07 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: A commentary on our e-seminar process
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> As I engage with and contribute to discussion on the BERA Practitioner list
> I am undertaking research as a practitioner. How is this list enabling a
> growth of educational knowledge? What are its functions for practitioners?

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 2928 (20080306) __________

http://www.eset.com