Sarah,

I have to thank you for your very generous input into my musings. Yes these
are threads that weave through my own thinking. Having been away from
teaching for a few years until 2006 (I left to return to nursing practice
for three years), I return with a fresh outlook as to the possibilities of
harnessing the power of my students' and my own (and my colleagues')
concerns and reflections, as well as that of our celebrations. I had not
previous to my three years away realized that so many shared these thoughts
- and certainly (until the past 12 months) had not even considered that
there might be such a body of knowledge around the topics.

This is most helpful and yes I would love to read your paper.

Sincerely,

PennyB.