I'm listening to this broadcast live right now.  Are you?  Set-up & access were easier than
expected.

By the way, the first use of "haptic" I encountered was in reference to Anthony McCall's possibly
structural film, "Line Describing A Cone" (1973).

Barry Alpert

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:37:17 -0700, Stephen Vincent <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Stephen Vincent interviewed by Richard Kamler on  Art Talk,tonight , @ 7:30PM (San Francisco
West Coast Time) on KUSF @ 90.3FM, or streaming live on kusf.org and/or download the show
you want to listen to at your leisure

and/or download the show you want to listen to at your leisure at www.richardkamler.org