It does, Patrick Abbie Hoffman wrote it, way back in the 60s
if not earlier.

Hal

"A sudden silence in the middle of a conversation suddenly
brings us back to essentials: it reveals how dearly we must
pay for the invention of speech."
	           --E. M. Cioran

Halvard Johnson
http://home.earthlink.net/~halvard/index.html