Thanks for the response, Fred. And sorry to all - I forgot transferring it
from Word gave it double spaced lines. Grrrrr - silly me.

It's 'hot autumn winds' - March is still a hot month here, and yet it is
designated as autumn (fall, to some). But today we have had a sprinkling of
rain! still 30+ degrees Celsius.

Andrew

--
Andrew