I don't know is this is what you are looking for but Frank Gehry talks of
computer support as being vital in his work. Apparently they have developed
additions to the CATIA software. "I may become the Bill Gates of
architecture software" Friedman, M. (1999). Gehry talks: architecture +
process. New York: Rizzoli International Publications.

/Lars

Lars Albinsson
+ 46 (0) 70 592 70 45

Affiliations: