Never mind 'light duties'  How does 'Low Mood' grab you?

Jay
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Gail Collins
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Fit notes

Sue
Thats the same response I had last year with my local GP's - absolutely none!
And dont mention the phrase 'light duties' - it makes my blood boil - WHAT does that mean???????

By the way the report is available http://www.workingforhealth.gov.uk/documents/working-for-a-healthier-tomorrow-tagged.pdf

I'm off for a read..........

Kind regards
Gail

Gail Collins
RGN DPP OccHealth
Occupational health
Tel. ext. 3202
Burtons Foods
LLANTARNAM
CWMBRAN
TORFAEN  NP44 3YL
+44 (0)  1633  482271
+44 (0)  1633  871539

Susan Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

17/03/2008 13:13
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list