Hi Liz,

We are currently arranging a BAE Systems OHF Study Day on the 17th April
at the Hilton Bromsgrove.  I have attached details and hope that you
could add it to your link advertising them.

 Details of the venue can be found using this link:
http://www.hilton.co.uk/birminghambromsgrove

 Please Note: the application form is not designed to be completed
electronically in order to print follow these instructions,
Open/file/print preview/options/scale to fit paper/print

Many thanks.
Regards,

Tricia Butler-Trump

Occupational Health Adviser
Workplace Services

F   Phone: +44 (0)1983 202211 (GNET 7605 2211)
K  Fax:      +44 (0)1983 202230 (GNET 7605 2230)
7  e-mail:   [log in to unmask]

BAE Systems Properties Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace
Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 2863702

P Please consider the environment before printing