Dear Amanda

Please contact me back. I would be interested in the position. I am relatively new to the  field but I am already doing the course finishing this June; but have no placement area which is where I am sure there would be mutual benefit for us both.
I look forward to hearing more from you

Joyce.

mob-07985398955

Amanda Savage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,
we have a vacancy we're having trouble filling - I wont clogg up the system
by going on but if anyone's interested in working in Birmingham please
contact me off line ( would suit newly qualified or someone reletivley new
to OH & we would be prepared to fund Diploma for right person!)

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net