Hi Jeanette

We call ours an Outcome Summary Report and have a list of standards for content to try and ensure it is " fit for purpose".

Please see attached.

On 29/02/2008, Jeanette Armour <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All
I am currently studying for my BSc Hons Comm& Public Health Nursing
(Occupational Health Option). As part of my Governance module I am looking
at documentation within the OH Dept. in relation to the following areas:
   -Written records for telephone enquiries
   -First referral assessment
   - Report to Manager
I would be interested in any existing templates, if anyone is willing to
share. Joan Lewis and Greta Thornbory have an excellent template for a
report form to managers in their new book: Employment Law and Occupational
Health, but would be grateful for any further advice/ direction.

Regards Jeanette.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk