Dear all,

we are urgently looking for the ammonia isotopologue 15ND3 for our
experiments. Unfortunately, the delivery times are quite long. Does
someone of you have some which she/he could borrow us? Of course, we
would give you back a new bottle. Probably, this request only goes to
people within Europe, since otherwise the delivery will be too
complicated (I assume).

Maybe you also have experience with a company which can deliver 15ND3
quickly?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Melanie Schnell

--
Dr. Melanie Schnell
Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html