Dear All

I start with an apology that I should have sent this note round some weeks back.  I am afraid it took longer than anticipated to sort a couple of matters out with membership of the groups and in the run up to the opening of the new art gallery here at Kew my life suddenly does not seem my own.  Post April 19, when the gallery opens, I tell myself I will get back on top of life.  One has to travel in hope.

It was intended that the groups start up in advance of next weeks quarterly meeting.  I appreciate that will probably not now be possible but perhaps those leading each group could make contact with the other members and start the process of getting together.  The membership of the groups is attached.  I am also recirculating the Mission and Stratrgic Objectives statement as this is the starting point for the groups work.

We can further consider the role of the groups at next weeks meeting if necessary.

Best wishes to all

Chris

Christopher Mills
Head of Library, Art and Archives