----- Original Message -----
From: Caroline Homer
To: Jane Sandall
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:27 AM
Subject: New Sponsored Professorial Chair in NSW - Professor of Nursing Research and Practice Development

Dear Jane

Would you be able to circulate this to your nursing colleagues in the UK. It is a great opportunity for someone with the right interests and skills!

Thanks

Caroline

-------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Vacant Position in Faculty
      Date:  Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:09:03 +1100
      From:  Margaret Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
      To:  [log in to unmask]
      CC:  NMH-general <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning everyone

We have a new Sponsored Professorial Chair in the Faculty - Professor of Nursing Research and Practice Development - a joint appointment between us and the Prince of Wales, the Sydney, and the Sydney Eye Hospitals.

This exciting new position has just been advertised with a short closing date of Friday 7 March.

A copy of the ad is attached for your information.

We would appreciate your distributing this email and the ad within your networks, both national and international, as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation - we are hoping to attract a strong field of applicants.

Margaret

--

     Ms Margaret Stephens
      Facilities and Resources Co-ordinator

      T: 9514 5730
      F: 9514 5049
      A: PO Box 222 Lindfield NSW 2070

      www.nmh.uts.edu.au

--

     Ms Margaret Stephens
      Facilities and Resources Co-ordinator
      Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Health
      University of Technology, Sydney

      T: 9514 5730
      F: 9514 5049
      A: PO Box 222 Lindfield NSW 2070

      www.nmh.uts.edu.au

--

Caroline Homer RM PhD

Professor of Midwifery

Centre for Midwifery, Child & Family Health

Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery and Health

University of Technology Sydney (UTS)

PO Box 123

Broadway NSW 2007

Office location:

Level 7 (Wattle Street Lifts entrance)

Building 10

Jones Street

UTS City Campus

Tel 02 9514 4886

Fax 02 9514 4835

Mob 0418 466 974

The Best Australian Health Faculty in Teaching and Learning

UTS: Nursing, Midwifery and Health has been positioned first in the health category of the Federal Government's 2008 Learning and Teaching Performance Fund