----- Original Message -----
From: "Tay Nagendran" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:25 PM
Subject: Policy Courses

IF THIS IS NOT RELEVANT TO YOU PLEASE FWD. TO THE RELEVAT RECEIPIENT
AND CC. [log in to unmask]
--
Dear all,

The Centre for Evidence and Policy has launched the new 2008 Spring
Courses and the Summer School at King's College London, in
association with the Economic and Social Research Council. For further
information see
http://www.evidencenetwork.org/cgi-win/enet.exe/eventsmain or if you
have any queries please contact me at [log in to unmask]

I have also attached a flyer with details of the MA programme in
Public Policy to which King?s College London is recruiting for the
second year of the programme, starting in September 2008.   New option
modules will be available for the coming year, extending an already
wide range of choice for students on this programme.

For further information please see also
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/gsp08/programme/448, while prospective applicants
for the MA course are encouraged to contact Professor Ken Young
directly at [log in to unmask]

--
Tay Nagendran
TREPP Course Administrator