"Has anyone ever seen the (reputed) tunic of the Christ-Child at Argenteuil ?"

No, but I've seen his crib at Sta Maria Magg... with a huge statue of Pio Nono kneeling in front of it, unless I'm mixing up the emplacement of relics. Now that I think further, Pio is kneeling in front of something else... I think.
How's that for precision?
MG
Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/REAK6ZpRORB5xMJbg5OpgOx5DxBSs3humx83xQMm6Z5xGrF7se9ZT9/

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]