For images of the statue of Jude Thaddeus in St John Lateran, visit:

http://fototeca.iccd.beniculturali.it/OGGFOTOENGWEB/SDW?W%3DMTRLEG%
3D2793

As to method of martyrdom: my recollection is that he was thoroughly
bashed with a club before having his head opened with an ax. Nice.

George

--
George FERZOCO

to: [log in to unmask]