AFAIK shrouds were just like bedsheets (real bedsheets were often used, of
ca 1.5 x 2 meters) that were wrapped around a body and sewn down at one side
or in the midfront. So a shroud like the Turin one of over 4 m length and of
narrow width is quite unusual. In fact, that would have been an extreme
luxury.

Besides that: all these reliques are fakes, so why act as if we believe in
them and write serious studies about them, let alone make documentaries
about them with lots of question marks. Balderdash and piffle, except as a
religio-cultural phenomenon.

Henk

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]