John Briggs wrote that Huntingdonshire was added to the diocese of St Albans
in the 20th century. Really - check your facts, John, Huntingdonshire is part
of the Diocese of Ely and has been since at least the 1950's (I was confirmed
by the Bishop of Huntingdon, a suffragan of Ely in that decade!). I also was
ordained in the Diocese of St Albans which today consists of the major parts of
Hertforshire and Bedfordshire.

Gordon Plumb

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]