Here at Wolverhampton Arts and Museums we have just launched our updated
website - http://www.wolverhamptonart.org.uk/

I would welcome feedback from list members about the site, in particular
what people think about the collections section -
http://www.wolverhamptonart.org.uk/collections

We have found it really hard to design this part of the website - we
wanted to appeal to a wide audience not just art informed researchers.

We have commissioned an evaluation of the website but it would be really
useful to get feedback and thoughts from fellow museum and gallery
professional who are also making their collections available online.

Linda Ellis
ICT Development Officer
Wolverhampton Arts & Museum Service