  For those of you who expressed an interest here is a
  di
  <P class=MsoBodyText   0pt">  may be worth contacting<
  If everything went   to replace?

  <P class=MsoBodyText   0pt">

  <FO  style="mso-spacerun:   be £300  - £400 per 2'6
  Do y
  <S  replacement for
  Grey literature is difficult to put a price on  much depends on how much it's used - if there was a
  fire, how much -   it be obtained again from organisation  s/companies?  If yes, then a) compiling a list would
  cost time, as   organisations.  A minimum of £10 per hou  someone to do all that, I'd have thought. And even
  if the list of   off your catalogue, that would still in  effort.

  <P   mso-margin-top-alt: auto  auto"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE:   Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">How much of this
  i  have the cost/time of dow  you'd have the cost of
  &nbsp
  <FO  volumes you've got in the collection, you </T  could do a rough estimat  "average" price of a book x no. of books. if you're
  needing replacement  price, I'd suggest £30 as "average" - most   paperbacks clinical
  <F  and that adds a bit ext  smaller number of very expensive texts. Grey
  literature may have come   free bu  it priceless. </
   <o:
  National Library Guidelines eg Higher educ  etc   ( I have not loo
  <SPAN style="mso-spacerun:

Diane Geldard,Library Manager
PCTs Library, Oldham PCT
Ellen House,Waddington Street
Oldham OL9 6EE
Tel 0161 622 6551
Fax 0161 622 6559
email <A href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

  <  0pt">

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail