The College of Law is focused on delivering excellence across a range of
pre and post qualification courses in support of the legal community. With
centres across the country we are continually looking to enhance and expand
the electronic systems and services available to our students.

Senior VLE Officer
£26 to 30k depending on experience. Excellent benefits package.
London.

Working as part of our established Blackboard VLE team, this role will
liaise closely with the VLE manager on all operational aspects of the
system.  Your specific focus will be to liaise with programme teams in
order to understand course requirements and develop new VLE solutions to
meet these needs.

You will have experience of administrating a VLE system (ideally
Blackboard) and have an excellent knowledge of the broad uses and potential
of such a system.  Well organised and with excellent administration skills,
you will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate and work with a
wide range of stakeholders across a multi-site environment.   An ability to
design and deliver user training would be an advantage.

Benefits: 28 days annual leave, pension scheme with College contribution,
life assurance and private medical cover, childcare payment scheme,
interest free season ticket loan facility.

For further details and to apply for this role please email [log in to unmask]

The College of Law is committed to the equality of opportunity.
www.college-of-law.co.uk