For information

David
-----Original Message-----
From: National Core Content NHS England
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Andy Richardson
Sent: 30 March 2008 14:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CORECONTENT] 123doc

This is not a nationally bought resource. This is a free bit of 123Doc which
they have asked Athens to enable nationally - unknown to anyone within the
NHS as far as I am aware.

Personally I feel that we are not obliged to cascade this resource to the
nhs prefix. We have no information about this resource and can't be expected
to support it. I am working with Eduserv over what exactly can be enabled to
the nhs prefix outside of national, regional and locally bought resources
and we will endeavour to make sure that anything nationally provided to the
nhs Athens prefix should go through a proper process and not just "appear"
out of nowhere.

Regards

Andy

Andy Richardson

Digital Library Service Manager

National Library for Health (NLH)

NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement

Knowledge and Learning Team

Coventry House
University of Warwick Campus
CV4 7AL

Please note my new mobile number and email address

07854638574

Skype me - username is andyrffc

----