Hello all

Please find below details of a new book entitled 'Student Plagiarism in
an Online World: Problems and Solutions'.  As a contributor I've been
asked to promote it but do I genuinely think it might be of interest to
practitioners who support students and staff in 'avoiding' plagiarism,
especially those whose LH learning area work involves exploring
plagiarism.

Roberts T S (ed.) (2008), Student Plagiarism in an Online World:
Problems and Solutions, Idea Group Reference, Hershey, Pennsylvania,
ISBN 978-1-59904-801-7.

Unfortunately due to other commitments I won't be able to attend the
LDHEN Symposium but I hope it goes as well as in previous years.

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Ippolito
Educationalist

Royal College of Physicians
Education Department
11 St Andrews Place
Regents Park
London
NW1 4LE

' 020 7935 1174 ext 231
*[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
*020 7487 4156
* www.rcplondon.ac.uk <file:///\\www.rcplondon.ac.uk\>

Registered charity No. 210508
addressed. If you receive this message in error, please notify

The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It represents the views of the individual
sender and not necessarily those of the College.

If you received this in error, please contact the