From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr Laurie Slater
Sent: 10 March 2008 15:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Case conference reports

I have just received a 30 page report from the Review and Quality Assureance
Unit of my borough's Children's Trust. Misguided, but undoubtedly well
intended, each page was full top to bottom with print but I have yet to
extract any useful information from it. The whole family have not been seen
in the area for over 6 months and clearly do not live here anymore. However,
if they had been and were still under my care, what happens to the actual
report? If it was intended to be filed in the patient(s) record (and I am
not at all sure that it should) this would need scanning 1 page at a time.
What you do with these?

Laurie