Dear All:

I attach a detailed advertisement (pdf) for the 2008 William Smith
Meeting of the Geological Society entitled "Observations and Causes of
Sea-Level Change on Millennial to Decadal Timescales"

My apologies for cross-postings, but we hope to attract people from a
wide range of disciplines.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Tamisiea
Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory      phone: +44 151 795 4821