Frank and John,

at least three more references should not be missing with regards to the "HFSE-thermobarometers":

Tomkins, H.S., Powell, R., Ellis, D.J., 2007. The pressure dependence of the zirconium-in-rutile thermometer. JMG 25, 703-713.
Ferry, J.B., Watson, E.B., 2007. New thermodynamic models and revised calibrations for the Ti-in-zircon and Zr-in-rutile thermometers. CMP 154, 429-437.
Hayden, L.A., Watson, E.B., Wark, D.A., 2008. A thermobarometer for sphene (titanite). CMP 155, 529-540.

Greetings,
Thomas Zack