Hi All

Just a reminder to get your abstracts submitted for the Metamorphic Studies Group Research in Progress meeting in Cambridge, UK, 19th March. Deadline should be today, but I may be able to accept some more early next week.

So far we have some exciting student talks so competition for the Tony Carswell prize (£200) should be good this year again. We still have space for some more contributions.

Keynote is Thomas Zack (Heidelberg) who will talking about rutile, in particular as a geochronometer (in addition to the recent geothermometer).

Cheers
Craig

Dr Craig Storey
Dept. of Earth Sciences