Hello again
Forwarded on behalf of Dea Birkett
***************************************

Kids in Museums

We now have four volunteers working for us – all very successfully. We are now looking for someone who can do regular updates to our website from home. They do have to be comfortable working on a computer, but they don’t necessarily have to have updated a website before. We are able to provide brief training to enable them to do it.

If anyone is interested, they should contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much.

Dea Birkett
Director

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

Kids in Museums
PO Box 20479
London SE17 3WF

Direct line 020 7735 5261

Visit http://www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

We would like to keep you informed about the Guardian Family Friendly Museum Award and the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.