To all,

I realigned the fieldmap to the DTI B0 (acquired from fslsplit) using 3 dof
and 6 dof. I also tried doing this with BETed and non-BETed data. Using
non-BETed data I receive some disastrous images. Using the BETed data, the
images are much better, however, there appear to be some artifacts towards
the front of the head. I previously had Mark Jenkinson help me on this issue
for quite some time, and we seemed to have arrive at good images. Applying
the realignment to the fieldmap seems to add these artifacts. Any suggestions?