Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10053, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - FSL Archives

There's some stuff in the archives about this type of thing...or at least something similar (I came across it a while ago).

FSL is sensitive to radiographic/neurological orientation.

I don't know but maybe this thread will solve your problem?

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0711&L=FSL&P=R17024&I=-3

Suzanna