Howdy,

Another piece to the puzzle. Please see below for fslinfo on
nodif_brain-mask, dti1, data. I followed up by running fslinfo on all of the
files in my subjects directory. I noticed that my nodif_brain.nii.gz is
FLOAT 32 while the nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz is INT16. Also all of the files
produced after DTIfit are FLOAT32 (i.e. dti_FA, dti_L1, dti_L2....)
Let me know what you think. I believe that BET is producing
nodif_brain.nii.gz and the mask.

-James