From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of MCLAREN, Donald
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Registering Monkey

I actually haven't tried registering T1-weighted scans and DTI scans as of
yet; just T2-weighted and T1-weighted scans.

(1) Have you tried using both the FA and I0 images to do the registration,
I'm wondering if changing the DTI image would improve the results.

(2) What are your voxel resolutions of the DTI and T1-weighted images?

(3) Do you have a T2-weighted image?

(4) Are you using a 6-parameter affine transformation?

(5) Can you attach a image of the poor registration?