Hi Andy,

I'm not sure what you want here, or precisely what "single-voxel
data" is.
You can represent any arbitrary ROI using a mask image and that's what
I would recommend.  The difficulty is knowing how the axes of the two
images relate to each other.  Have your images been converted to
nifti, and if so, do they contain valid qform information (use fslhd and
see if the qform_code is non-zero).  If so then we can probably do this
using the qform information.  If not, you'll have to figure out some way
of relating the images together.

If this isn't quite what you were after, then please send us a more
detailed description of your situation.

All the best,
	Mark