From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Michael Lipton
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Philips DTI conversion

Just to let anyone interested know that I was able to work around the
annoying slice ordering issue with Philips (Achieva 3T r2.5) DTI data.
While dcm2nii was not useful because it generated negative pixel
values, the LONI Debabeler did a superb job, creating a set of 3D
ANALYZE files (one for each direction) that I was then able to combine
with fslmerge. Kudos to Scott Neu and colleagues!

Michael